Vision and Values
Our School’s Vision and Values
- To develop a truly outstanding school where every child is treated as an individual and achieves the very most that they are able to achieve
- To enable our teachers to continuously challenge themselves to improve and to develop as outstanding teachers
- To embrace the latest educational thinking about what constitutes quality teaching and to implement related teaching practice
- To successfully shift our focus from attainment to achievement, whilst maintaining our excellent level of attainment
- To equip our children for the ‘jobs of the future’ and develop them as,
- Excellent collaborators
- Excellent communicators
- Effective users of technology
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance.
Sun Yat Sen
Philippians 4 :13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
The will to win, the desire to succeed. The urge to reach your full potential – these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.